Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Izzy dogshite has been recalled ...while I do think he was better than what we've got he was utter huddershit ! No class gave the ball away easier than charlie being positive and clapping all the time lol !

I will maddix it will be 20 minutes of my life in-between trying to wake up Saturday morning and deciding whether to have a wank or a fried breakfast at either 9 o'clock or when they've finished at 11 o'clock .
We've signed Andre green this has been on the cards for quite so e time .
He's a pacey forward who can't score ...Fantastic !!!
Looks like Marriott will be coming back for the rest of the season according to reports.

Don't know why, he did sod all when he did play.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Derby are as skint as us it seems ... Marriot yet another striker who doesn't score ffs !!!

Cardiff Derby huddershit and watford just laugh there nuts off at us !
Never signed anyone decent from either clubs mentioned except Fessi ....
We should have stopped answering the phone to derby after that butterfield joke they played on us !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Everton game moved to 8pm Sunday 24th January for live tv coverage.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(14-01-2021, 20:14)Owlkev71 Wrote: Everton game moved to 8pm Sunday 24th January for live tv coverage.

I'm washing my hair Cool
and complicated
Bt streams are shit thank fuckwanks I won't be bothering ..we are going to get a hammering if they turn up !
Ex watford boss vladimir whatever has applied for the job apparently ...but this is a real longshot due to him having a slim chance of getting a visa through the brexit and fifa rules as his country isn't classed as being worth one .

Marriot is back a Wednesday according to shrek but nothing official yet.
Rotherham beat shrek keeping us out off the bottom 3 but they have 2 games in hand .
Forest and Birmingham won making a 7 point gap now for the mix off teams almost drowning .
Qpr was postponed making them the next possible team we need to catch up with a 4pts difference .
In all we got away with the results today thanks to Rotherham .
Will we in the week though ?
Rotherham play stoke
Shrek v Bournemouth
And Qpr away at Cardiff should they not get cancelled ?
Needless to say we need a Stoke win more than anything !!
Millwall dropping like a stone, no surprise that Forest beat them. Rovrum winning was a bonus.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »