Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Rhodes is a done deal apparently so that will be the last we see off him as hus contract is over in the summer ...
For the hype and money alone he has to be the worst striker ever seen at Wednesday ...and we've seen some shockers right back to simon stainrod ...

I think we are at last going about the transfer window in the correct manner as well ...first offload dogshit then buy new players hopefully not dogshit ? We've had some shockers in this window before butterfinger stills haunts my dreams ffs did someone do that deal just for a laugh ? O wait a minute Carlos !!!!

Other news is football looks flucked anyway for a month or maybe 2 ? As the bullshit continues ...milddlewood rd training ground has been closed down and players have to stay at home until Wednesday when they will be told they have to stay at home ( you couldn't make this shit up could you ) .
Statesideowl likes this post
(05-01-2021, 00:03)Imre varadi Wrote: Rhodes is a done deal apparently

At which point he starts banging them in like nobody's business again Cool
and complicated
Can't see it happening with Rhodes maddix the horse has bolted he's just not suited too today's game it's like watching a demented dog at times chasing his tail.
Rhodes had no confidence at the club
He also hasn't cared since we sacked his dad as gk coach!

Good thing to offload him.

Joao though, I didn't like selling a good striker he's naturally talented. Banging them in for reading now
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
RIP Colin Bell, one of my childhood idols Angel shame his career was also cut short by the 6'6" thugs of the 70's Angry
and complicated
Joey bartons names with the silly list I suppose they had to put some daft name forward like they did with Phil neville last time ...but this is chansiri we are talking about so you never know.
Just putting things into perspective if you think we go through a lot of managers. Imagine being an APOEL fan

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55556544
He's now on the silly bookies list ...although when clownsiri is involved anything is possible ?
But surely the cardboard cutouts would be furious after enduring pullisauras ! The last thing clownsiri needs I might add it's that laughable it's possible !
It WILL be the Irishman from Barnsley Laugh
and complicated
Barton...

Rather have his brother.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »