Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
RIP Paolo rossi a real true legend of the game.
(10-12-2020, 15:21)Imre varadi Wrote: RIP Paolo rossi a real true legend of the game.

He was a brilliant penalty box finisher, outstanding.

You do know he was also banned from the game for 3 years for match fixing ? I know how strongly you feel about players playing the game 'clean'.
No I didn't or I forgot he wasn't a complete wankpot argie that's all that matters !
(10-12-2020, 20:13)Imre varadi Wrote: No I didn't or I forgot he wasn't a complete wankpot argie that's all that matters !

Well at least you were honest about it eventually, rather than continuing to pretend you give a shit about stuff like playing the game 'clean'.
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/job-vacancy/

Requirements are failed maths GCSE and the ability to misread calendars and miss important deadlines.
Statesideowl, Imre varadi, Maddix like this post
Hibiscus biliacus I think betting and sticking you're hand out and diving around on the floor are. Complety different.

Yep nice one wash I saw that earlier and thought my God do they really have to announce this shit ? Especially in our recent predicament it's like poking fun at oneself !
"Hibiscus biliacus I think betting and sticking you're hand out and diving around on the floor are. Complety different."

Yeah they are, but they are both still cheating. Most definitely not playing the game 'clean'.
https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/news...announced/
I'm convinced with this announcement that the pulisauras will amount to nothing but failure !
How the xxxx can we be offering tom I'm absalutly stuck in a time warp of football a new contract ...and don't get me started on floaty balls !
Reach I can handle to point as unlike the other 2 muppets his position doesn't lose us games .
Transfer rumours going out
Rhodes Qpr
Penney Swindon town

Rhodes has to go apparently to free up money . Letting Penney go would be a bad move when you look at what we've got in the first team plus with a new manager he could be a different prospect unlike Rhodes .

Roland nelson's name gas been mentioned unlike carboni who only gets a mention when we've got a manager for done reason only known to the bullshiting journalists.
Flints gone back to cardiff .. fantastic signing he was ffs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »