Winnall Thumb up
Fletcher Confused
Hooper Thumb up
Nuhiu Thumb down Doh
McManaman Huh
Reach Thumb up
Buckley Huh
Wallace Huh

Rhodes deal seems to be a loan until the end of the season which then turns into a permanent deal in the summer, his contract running until 2021. Thumb up
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
How we didn't try sign a cb to partner Lees on loan I do not know. Even Caulker or Hanley on loan would of moved Loovens out for a while !!! Anyway who knows what players CC will play now. Winall the poor fooker will be lucky to play.

Westwood
Palmer Lees Loovens Fox
Hutch Bannan
Abdi
McManaman FF
Rhodes

Still hoping Abdi will come good for some reason !!!
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
The 2 players who should be worried about our January signings are Fletcher and Hooper. FF will play no matter what, but probably on the left and I can see Carlos going with Winnall and Rhodes up top. Don't class Wallace, McManaman or reach as forwards anyway. Nuhiu should not even see the ground going forward!!!
Its looking more and more like a battle for sixth place Doh with quite a few form teams snapping at our heels Angry Should be challenging for the auto's with the stupid sucker punched points we've dropped this season Angry a f'ucking shambles is what we are Angry

And Rhodes won't score for shit because he won't get the f'ucking ball in the box Doh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
For me its the same as charlie said it will or should be winnall and rhodes upfront with fessi playing all over the shop !! or hooper rhodes , but i think this spells the end for fletcher and most definatley nuhui and joao !!! wallace should make way for this to happen .... but bet youre life this will not happen untill the 60 minute mark !!! and winnall will sit it out untill then making it fessi and rhodes in a 4-4-2 which might work ? but you can bet youre morgage it wont work unfourtunatley !!!

to late anyway automatic is dead in the water we should have done this in the summer !!! and not signed fletcher and bloody abdi !!!
Statesideowl and Thurnscoe_OWL like this post
TBF Carlos got it right and the players delivered it perfectly at Newcastle - its just that we can't seem to do it in the games against the lower teams others seem to put the sword to.

The Bristol equalizer was probably Karma for the Reach goal at Preston and in spite of our only relatively stellar position we are still seen as a big name and no doubt the opposites managers use that as a motivator.

We over achieved last season and came so close that its distorting everyone's expectations

C'mon lads lets be having some PMA Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up and envisioning us tearing people a new one on the way to the PL even if its eventually through CC actually playing Abdi and him scoring the injury time winner in the PO Final.

Long way still to go and there's always the old chestnut of 'oh well there's always next season !!' After all apart from Thurny we are all seasoned fans who had to put up with the 70's debacles.
Was Wereham Owl and St Charles Owl like this post
Wallace won POM Laugh its feffing laughable that 3 shots on goal won it Doh and nothing else i mean he didnt touch the feffer apart from these 3 shots on goal Thumb down just shows you how shite we have been this last month Thumb down

4,000 tickets for sale against the scum !! doubt we will sell them though as its stupid oclcock kickoff in the depths of the biggest shithole on the planet second only to mogadishu !!

missed this one http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...58878.aspx only loan though so another we will have to put up with in the summer coming back !!
Owlkev71 likes this post
The lice allan is putting up chesterfield for sale !! he will obviously bleed them dry in doing so or watch them free fall untill someone stumps up the imaginary figure hes got in his head !! did warn the blue pigs Whistle they told me to go and jump as he was an honest chairman Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh knobheads Thumb up
Nasty fuckers them villige folk getting a turkey flag out Laugh makes me feffing laugh we should have a flag of dooleys leg when the pigs come to town ( next season Doh )
Hooper & Lees doubts for Friday.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »