Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Fletcher would do ok in Scotland if he could stay fit and if they can afford his wages.
He's the fittest man at the club according to floaty balls ..the thing is he may be and that's not hard but at his age you can't play 3games a week it's impossible!
Yes if he's used every other week it works but you can't form a team around this philosophy and he is looking for a packet to retire on which again I understand as I would be ...but no club is interested in this either ...it's a business not a charity !
And he is the worst chairman in history fact ..
who could never got a shirt out on time and the worst ones at that ?
who has ever had us deducted 12pts?
Who has not won anything ?
Who has doubled the ticket prices ?
Who has not looked after the Stadium and put a xxxx drape over it?
Who has spent more money than him and come up with so few players worth it ?
Who has had so many shit managers ?

Even tight fisted Bertie McGhee had more going for him than this idiot !
Statesideowl likes this post
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...s-18700382
Fans demand a meeting with the idiot

Hope he has another tantrum and finally sells up useless c..unt
Sadly, I'm done with Chansiri too but hope he sells to a buyer that is competent and not just whoever has the cash.

All those points are valid, Imre. And there's more on top!!
He filled the Club with hangers on all of which have had a negative impact on the Club

One step forward and two backwards
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Wigan lost their appeal and are relegated, thus saving the Dingles. Not a peep out of them now after all the threat of legal action.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yet more bullshit by these cheating c..unts Efl ..untill we actually get the letter on why we've been deducted the points then untill that time we can't apeal !!
Meaning we won't get the letter untill 2021 and by this time we would obviously have to weigh the options up ..which I guess I'll be we will have to apeal or be relegated which is 100% nailed on with monkfish at the helm !

Get you're new season and shuve it up yer arse !!! I've better things to be bothering about !!!
And the season finally comes to and with Fulham winning the playoffs.

Just 39 days till the new season starts and our relegation to the pub league
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...b-18718252
There is still time to save this sinking ship !
Lee will be signed on again for 20 games .. pathetic club still sick and will never advance .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »