Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
The new Premier League season is to start on 12th September.

No news on when the EFL will start, they obviously like to take there time to make decisions about anything important.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
The loan players have gone ..
Signing windass seems the easiest option as Murphy will get better offers and wickham is made of biscuits ..and don't get me started on da what ...! What a pile of shite he is !! Can't hit a fluffing barn door !!
The EFL have woken up. The season will start at the same time as The Premier League September 12 with the season ending early May
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Dominic Iorfa has been voted player of the season.
Not hard choice realy given the options I voted for him as well about time he was made captain .
So we've signed a kid knobody's heard of goat xxxx with another daft as xxxx name ( fishbishyou) on a 3 year deal.
O the ambition just spews out at you !!
Official now that Del Boy has signed. Wonder when Rodney and grandad will join him ?
Deal done a kiddie goat flucker who will amount to nothing but the same bottless midfield ...we need to get Bannan and reach sold on and buy 2 heads of the team ..it seems like monk will just buy kids and bring kids into play with these 2 losers !
Massive club Brentford get a deserved place in the playoffs another club showing its not about the cash you flash it's about having a philosophy on how to run the club both backroom and tactics on the pitch and sticking too it through all the ages so they can bring in players and they fit like a jigsaw !
Unlike us who are all over the place no philosophy the academy play different football while we fit in squares into round plugs with expensive over the hill failed wasters who don't give a xxxx like all chansiris backroom staff.
xxxx pathetic piece of dogshit of a club he's turned it into when Mandy did so well to get us on that next step !
Owlkev71 likes this post
Fulham join them and this is there 3rd playoff final in the championship I think ? So favourite they will be and I say winners ..will they amount too much in the premier ?? Maybe this time as again they stick to the way they play and keep at it !

Meanwhile we will b sticking to monkfish football ..enough to bore you're Bollocks off after 10 minutes .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »