Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
There all youngsters, not part of the first team squad at Palace.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Latest Rhodes could now go to Celtic Cardiff or Wigan ..
Wickham looks nailed on !!
Windass could also come through should Rhodes choose Wigan I suppose ?
Media up here saying Wednesday and Celtic in talks over Rhodes.
(31-01-2020, 22:10)hibeejim21 Wrote: Media up here saying Wednesday and Celtic in talks over Rhodes.

It will depend on how much we have to pay them to take him Laugh
and complicated
To be fair to Rhodes he was a good player upfront before everyone started playing shite football and canceling each other out like the xxxx ni....ggers in Europe ! He just couldn't cope with the change of the game ! Which has evolved from.being wank to even wanker !!

He would bring xxxx..all to Celtic ! Maybe he would be ok for the Huntley ! We're green were black were on the xxxx back Hunterly Hunterly !!
Once sung by a mate in the middle of an Eindhoven bar !! It went down well we got free beers pmsl ..it could have ended in a massacre either way !
But Wednesday stood there ground ..had to convince s few Geordies to aswell ..
Rhodes was never a great player but if Celtic play 2 up top he will probably do ok up here.
I've nothing against JR really. We've completely f'ucked him up by not making him the focal point of our attack and playing to his strengths Doh We are that shit at this sort of thing that we'd make Messi play right back after keeping him in the U23's for 6 months to bed in Doh
and complicated
Don't agree with either ..the days if the Ian rush sniffer infront of the 6 yard box are well and truly dead !! It's very rare anybody even bothers with a player of such anymore ?
Not that I like it ..it's xxxx boring ! But you have to be able to be technical in every aspect of the game upfront ..Rhodes can't even run properly !??

And Celtic play fast moving football almost European type football !! What fooking good would Rhodes bring ??
Hope he does sign though don't get me wrong ..we need rid of the village idiot !

Windass agreed on loan for the rest of the season
Local media reporting highly unlikely anyone leaving the club.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Rhodes will be part of the deal.i should imagine as monk is mates with the Wigan boss
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »