Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Frederick Nielsen has left the club.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
should think hes effed off to the max ... i never saw him put a foot wrong in the 4 or 5 games he played under joss ? stupid business !
Sheffield Wednesday can confirm the release of seven further players from the club.

From the Owls Under-23s, Warren Clarke, Cameron McCulloch, Freddie Nielsen, Connor O’Grady, Dan Wallis and Liam Williams will leave Wednesday following the conclusion of the 2018/19 season.

Meanwhile, Eyad Hammoud from the club’s Under-18s has also been released following the end of his scholarship at Hillsborough.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(08-05-2019, 13:11)Owlkev71 Wrote: Sheffield Wednesday can confirm the release of seven further players from the club.

From the Owls Under-23s, Warren Clarke, Cameron McCulloch, Freddie Nielsen, Connor O’Grady, Dan Wallis and Liam Williams will leave Wednesday following the conclusion of the 2018/19 season.

Meanwhile, Eyad Hammoud from the club’s Under-18s has also been released following the end of his scholarship at Hillsborough.

A lot lot tougher on these lads compared to the released first teamers who already have their mansions and flashy cars. Hopefully one or two will turn into Vardy's of the future.
Imre varadi likes this post
I just want to know why ogrady and Nielson have been released ? It's mental both put a shift in when called upon ? Are they disruptive ? There not shit that's for sure ,!
All said and done we take slot for granted with footballers we xxxx em over for getting paid so much ..but look at the guys at the bottom ...they can't get a xxxx break !
I'd imagine both ogrady and nielsen were due for pro contracts but not deemed good enough for Bruce's plans.

No idea what's in the pipeline yet, whether these are good or bad moves
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Bruce knows about CBs, maybe he deemed them not good enough. Could be financial reasons of course and all this FFP/P&S mullarkey.
Statesideowl likes this post
Do we believe this one ??

http://sportwitness.co.uk/germany-julian...mpionship/
28 years old and plays in the German second division... I'd hope not
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(09-05-2019, 23:57)Statesideowl Wrote: 28 years old and plays in the German second division... I'd hope not

It does seem to be getting a lot of traction and not the normal HITC crap. Norwich were interested in him last season or the one before but he turned them down.

He's the sort of signing we expected Jos would have gotten (if he had had any money available) and hopefully our new non Doyen (nods as good as a wink) scouting system is much improved.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »