Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
L**ds at it again, they've sacked there manager Paul Heckingbottom after just 4 months in charge.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
https://mx.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mc...-1-9188657 i feffing well hope so this is the best news ive heard for ages!!!
Maddix likes this post
Abdi going???

Oh, no!!!!

How on earth are we going to manage without him.

Next, you'll be telling me Matias is going too. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
3m down the shitter that was.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It was Pudil we wanted and Watford insisted on us taking Abdi as well. Looked a decent signing at the time but boy has he been a complete bust!!! Lets hope we can off load him because that would be a bonus as I figured we were stuck with him.
Maddix and peiowl like this post
How he passed the medical is beyond me, he probably didn't!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There is now way half of the players past there medical another thing coco didnt bother looking into as that wasnt his job as he loved saying about the transfers Doh

Matiass Hutch Fletcher fatman Abdi have never passed a medical in there lifes Doh
To be fair Hutch was before Carlos but we also at least knew we were taking a risk with him given his injury record. Our problem seems to be that under Carlos we took players with no history of injuries and then made them into crocks!!!
Being linked with a Sochaux striker, Moussa Sao, who will be out of contract. Strange link as we have 7 strikers on the book, be very surprised if this happens.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
be ok if we can get rid of winnfuckall and fletcher ?

and fatman get rid of him clubs want to through money at the fat xxxx for some daft reason ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »