Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
lovely that for bruce .. you fatnose xxxx how did you like that exactly how he got hull up !!

and xxxx Fulham they will now 100% nailed on disturb wednesday all summer and if they dont sign Fessi then disrupt the bastard just like last season
Statesideowl and Was Wereham Owl like this post
Wtf is that liverpool keeper ffs lmao !

this mother xxxx makes keepers like Kirkland look good lol !!!
HA HA HA F'uck off you scouse c'unts Laugh I hope you've been ripped off by the airline, conned by the hotel owners, pulled up for having forged tickets, spent thousands of pounds that, let's be honest, you'll be in the DSS on Monday to claim a crisis loan for anyway, and had your heads kicked in by the local KGB fan club Cool

Wankers Angry
and complicated
Real Madrid again come through in the big game!!! Liverpool lost their belief when Salah went off and the goalkeeper errors just compounded that!! Spurs easily beat Real Madrid in the group stages and it seems like Liverpool had their finals against Citeh and Roma, Man City would have won that tonight against not the best RM side we have seen.
Toy towns second biggest game today after their cup final with Wednesday. Rather not have another derby next year so we are all Shrewsbury aren’t we
looking like another shite derby games at the minute .. the good thing is with Rother scrubbers is we always win !

Shrews level
Woods scored two .. looking like them now 15 to go !
xxxx Toytown it is then.That's 2 cup finals for them.Their fans will be spunking already about playing us,they seem to think they are our local rivals.When really it's anyone from the local pub leagues more than us.
Nothing changes,again.
well with our league ready for the fixture list i realy dont see any strong favourite infact the championship next season is more level than ever after Newcastle being the last big favourite to dominate the league ! Wolves nobody saw coming maybe a playoff place but pure dominance was never in anyones thoughts ?

i realy cant pick a strong team from this lot Stoke is possible but they are going to have to change there style completley in this league as 1-0 leads and playing like boring Arsenal use to set you up for too many 1-1 draws (and didnt we eat enough of that with coco ) Whistle

Will Villa bounce back ? after yesterdays display if Grealish is out of contract then he wont be there anymore! and as for terry whelan snodcunt and others .. well they arnt worth dogshite Whistle

WBA maybe as there manager will get unity but when half of the players feff off will he need to much time to build ending in a quick chopping for him ?

Wednesday certainly have a chance if we can get some better wingbacks and that midfeild ace weve been needing for the last 3 seasons !

Leeds will self exsplode there allready taking up another boss Doh

Pigs if they get some better players in ? but wilder only plays brute force direct football so why would he want quality players ?

Preston where close and some forget they had a good time a few years back ? i think if they bought wisely they might be looking at a playoff spot at least !

Derby we wait and see as so far they have a failed oufit of complete dogshite and no manager or money ?

Borro have a manager and sytem in place and like us enjoyed a good practice run to the end of last season they are my tip for promotion automatic as i just think pulis is built for grinding out results in a grind you down league Smartass

and the rest is a toss off a coin with Swansea being my favourites to do a Sunderland if anyone is going to do that ?
Early betting has Villa, Swansea, Stoke & WBA joint favourites @ 15/2 to win the League. We are 20/1 to win to win the League & 13/2 to get promotion.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »