Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Big Dave just distracted them so that Hooper could score Whistle
i even think Nuhui could have some say if we have 3 strikers like our first season when we were on fire !! but to play him on his jacks or in a 2 is again insane in the membrain !!
(26-07-2017, 21:56)Washington Wrote: Big Dave just distracted them so that Hooper could score   Whistle

As Pei will tell you, thats his job, the big lump up front who can't score but distracts the defence!!!
I'll tell you what I'm sick of seeing you lot banging on about 442, 433, 4321 and all that rubbish. In my day 235 did the trick. Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
(26-07-2017, 22:05)peiowl Wrote: I'll tell you what I'm sick of seeing you lot banging on about 442, 433, 4321 and all that rubbish. In my day 235 did the trick. Whistle  Whistle  Whistle  Whistle

The classic Subbuteo set up Laugh Thumb up
peiowl likes this post
(26-07-2017, 22:05)peiowl Wrote: I'll tell you what I'm sick of seeing you lot banging on about 442, 433, 4321 and all that rubbish. In my day 235 did the trick. Whistle  Whistle  Whistle  Whistle

Seriously with the players upfront we have i would actually like to see that Peiowl Thumb up my god did i just pay you a compliment Doh
St Charles Owl and peiowl like this post
Imre giving Pei a compliment, whatever next, we sign a CB and don't play 442 might be on the cards!!
peiowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I wouldn't push it Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
yep pudding was ball watching and fox was playing cb Doh head in feffing hands who thought this plan up Doh pudding at cb ? why dont we put the village idiot xxxx in goal thats a good idea Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
Sunderland sign Grabban on loan and are seemingly after McCormack. If true they won't be as bad as people think they will.

It's pissing rain here and I am bored.... some cb's

Bartley
Tarkowski
Dean
Hanley

What team I would like

Westwood
Hunt Lees Bartley Pudil
Hector Lee
Boyd. Abdi. FF
Wickham

That's only 3 new players ( you could get them all on loan too) but a very good championship team. I know wickham won't happen but there is always a chance that de Boer won't fancy him at Palace. Only player we have is maybe Fletcher for this role. 442 has really hamstrung us. Full backs still need sorting thou.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »