Thread Rating:
Peonies v Terriers 19-Oct-2016
Not a good night in the theo household as the Blow Jays got bounced out of the Baseball play-offs with a wimpy 3-0 defeat at home. On the bright side there's another £17 heading towards our favourite charidees as a result of their efforts.

Derby are up next with their scintillating goal scoring record and Tufty is back in charge with his cup of tea and brolly. Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
The nightmare down Tom Finney Way

A guide to cask ale.

What a shocker that was, expected a tough game PNE up and at us, but they completely knocked us off any sort of rythmn and the set pieces were a mix of excellent delivery and well drilled or our defending just crap.

Great support good noise early on but the numbers decreased from the moment the 3rd goal found its way in.

Very few bright moments, I thought Payne was our MOM tried everything, Wells hungry when he came on, but Lowe truley awful, Scanz just miles off anything like, Mooy quiet for him, VLP as crap as Sunday. Kachunga unlucky to be hauled off at HT I would have liked to see him n Wells play close together up front in a proper 2.

Not seen the highlights so will be looking to see if Wardy could have done more, a great shot stopper ( except BHA) and see if his positioning could be better.

Terrible week, we have been sussed out despite what Glennon was saying on R Weeds, get in our faces and stop us dominating possession. Its clear we have to be at 90%+ to get a win and thankfully for much of this season we have been. Not sure what has or hasnt gone on since the Int break but Derby followed by Fulham away is looking pretty daunting.

Over the moon to be 4th and with a fantastic points tally but would hate to think our bubble has burst. What was evident last night and Sunday is physically against the last 2 opponents we've been out muscled and our silky touch players dont like it up em Capt Manwering!
Lord Snooty likes this post
I would say from the highlights that the crosses were generally whipped in so quick that Ward didn't have a chance to come for at least two of them. The fact that our big lads couldn't get their heads on any of the three of them shown in the highlights (2 resulted in goals) that were headed by Preston is far more worrying. It's not like we've got a bunch of shrimps at the back is it? How many of them actually jumped to try and get a header in?
A guide to cask ale.

maclad's round up, fair point of view, as always.
http://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/thread-464...l#pid99540
Lord Snooty and themaclad like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »