Thread Rating:
Peonies v Terriers 19-Oct-2016
Smashing thread, theo. We have been to the football museum in Manchester and it is a grand day out. My nephew lives in Mankyland and, as he is an historian, we have been to just about every museum they have when we have visited him! The day we went to the football museum we had been planning a tour of the Etihad but, if I remember correctly, they had some European match that day. Anyway we did like the museum and would recommend it. Crap cafe,though. 
Not right sure about tonight. We should win but you know where "should" gets us!
Good test of character this one, beat the penises.....peonies and all is good, joint top, loose and I'm never watching the useless twats again, until Saturday anyhoo
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
Guess work Theo we are clever from this side of the border except when doing quotes, yonks since I supped in Preston, but tended to go to the Bull and the pubs near the ring road
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Oh no. That 'orrible woman from Radio L666s (Kathryn Stammer or whatever her name is) is at the game. Stick to L666s will ya please? Keep the jinx on them, not us.

Wells and Palmer on the bench, Payne and Scanz start.

It had to be Tom Clarke didn't it? Poor defending from that free kick.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Talking to th'sen Theo. Not a great half so far but no concerns from this Town fan, worst case scenario at full time is 3points off top, best case 2nd on goal difference
Aye - send the lads in white coats round Wakey, I can't be any dafter than our defense tonight.
A guide to cask ale.

xxxx me sideways

Let's see if we can do owt abaht this big bag o shite
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
Can't defend set pieces booed off as well by some
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Wells and Hairy Bunn on, Kachunga and no surprise, Van the Man off.

Fer crying out loud - was our defense somewhere in the pub with me last night and I didn't see them?
A guide to cask ale.

And it gets worse.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »