Thread Rating:
All the goals so far
with Oggy's commentary.

WakeyTerrier and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
very satisfying to watch
I like this, I also like the way Town have improved off the field with social media(Twitter,Facebook and YouTube). A lot more content is freely available to all supporters now and the match coverage from U18s right through to the first team is much much better than it was 12/18 months ago. Add to that plenty of interviews from Players to management and Sean Jarvis down to the Girls in the ticket office.

It be good if they followed certain people around for a day to help some supporters understand the hard work behind the scenes, you know "Matchday with Anne Hough/Sean Jarvis/Dean Hoyle...not Boothy though unless I'm suffering from insomnia
HighlandTerrier58 and SHEP_HTAFC like this post
(04-10-2016, 09:40)WakeyTerrier Wrote: It be good if they followed certain people around for a day to help some supporters understand the hard work behind the scenes, you know "Matchday with Anne Hough/Sean Jarvis/Dean Hoyle...not Boothy though unless I'm suffering from insomnia

Laugh Laugh I used to know a mate who went to school with Boothy. Said he was a nice lad, but really really boring.
Still, his wife is summat else though. Blush
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
i dont think they have anyone fit enough to follow Ann Hough around for a day unless they get Hogg or Schindler to do it , i have it on good authority that women is an absolute machine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »