Thread Rating:
Ipswich Town V Huddersfield Town- Match Thread
Thing is he hasnt really made whole sale changes to the back 4 , half of the starters this year were here last year and arguably our best defender last year left the club

Loewe is a solid upper championship left back, the key to the vastly improved defence however is Schindler , who oozes class and calm and consistency, playing alongside him has made Hudson play like he was 5 years younger but 5 years wiser ....however Wagner's most surprising achievement has been turning Smith into an actual championship right back ...honestly its like having a new player
Smith bar getting done down his flank early on was outstanding. Criticised the guy no end last year but he really is a different player. Position-ally so much more aware, seems to have gained an extra yard of pace from nowhere and his delivery has been superb. Everyone wants the Hef to play but you really can't drop Hudson or Schindler the way they are playing in tandem right now. Have to say Forestieri does worry me though against Hudson's pace or lack there of. Biggest thing has been mooy and hoggy's protection of Hudson. Now he hasn't got fast strikers bombing at him he can do what he does best more easily. Much like Huth and Morgan were allowed to boss things for Leicester because of Kante and Danny D.

Also amazing to see the unity from the fans even on DATM where the moaners only come out when we lose with their dross. We're all scarily optimistic but realistic in not getting excited until (at least Christmas). my next game isn't until Fulham away and it's gutting. Might have to ask the old man if we can sneak up north for Birmingham at home in early December and make a weekend of it.
HighlandTerrier58, Lord Snooty, Mirf like this post
Hi, does anyone remember me?    Huh

If I can figure out how to post pics, here's some shots of Schindler's goal at Ipswich, starting with the ball coming into the box:

[Image: IMG_5083%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5086%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5088%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5089%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5090%20-%20Copy.jpg]
HighlandTerrier58, Amelia Chaffinch, WakeyTerrier And 3 others like this post
Nice. Welcome back, Mitzi.
ritchiebaby likes this post
It's beyond me why my better half was even taking photos at that point. To quote her just before the corner "we never score from corners"
Well, we don't!
Well we do now. Welcome back Mitzi, it's about time Wakey gave you his network/interweb password and let you reconnect with the rest of us in the funny farm. Whistle

Good piccys,  a steady hand and a trigger finger on the shutter or did you have some other clever trick up your sleeve?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
can we talk about how much shirt pulling the Ipswich players are doing and how in some cultures that ipswich player and Wells technically have to get married now
Cracking pictures Mitzi - now where's Grimois?
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »