Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Birmingham City v SWFC
Just compared our record at where we were at this stage of last season with 8 league games played

Last Season
W2 D3 L3 F9 A13 PTS 9
This season
W3 D2 L3 F10 A11 PTS 11

The other 2 playoff teams:

Brighton
Last Season
W6 D2 L0 F11 A5 PTS 20
This Season
W4 D2 L2 F10 A6 PTS 14

Derby
Last Season
W2 D5 L1 F7 A6 PTS 11
This Season
W1 D3 L4 F2 A7 PTS 6

We are actually 2pts better off despite the indifferent start, while Derby and Brighton are 5 & 6 points worse off.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(19-09-2016, 13:33)Owlkev71 Wrote: Just compared our record at where we were at this stage of last season with 8 league games played

Last Season
W2 D3 L3 F9 A13 PTS 9
This season
W3 D2 L3 F10 A11 PTS 11

The other 2 playoff teams:

Brighton
Last Season
W6 D2 L0 F11 A5 PTS 20
This Season
W4 D2 L2 F10 A6 PTS 14

Derby
Last Season
W2 D5 L1 F7 A6 PTS 11
This Season
W1 D3 L4 F2 A7 PTS 6

We are actually 2pts better off despite the indifferent start, while Derby and Brighton are 5 & 6 points worse off.

Interesting stats, Kev. They do cast a light on things, as said yesterday there's 38 (or 41) more games to be played.

One of my concerns is that last season the league was weaker by comparison, I doubt there'll be a team this season that is as hopeless as Bolton for example.
I don't feel we're as strong as we think we are.

With regards to the deadwood it perplexes me greatly, Kev. I don't understand why Bus & Dielna are still here. Mcgugan was signed last season so may take a little longer to move on. How is it we can't even find loan clubs? If the agents & players don't give a shit, Again, we need a DOF that can actively look for places they can go, if they're refusing to go try to mutually terminate. If they won't terminate transfer list them for a quid each and make them look like twats, which they would be after refusing all the above.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think two of those 3 defeats were to the 2 promoted teams Burnley & Middlesboro aswell.

As for the deadwood, I think Dielna is in year 2 of a 3 year contract, I think Bus is on a 3 year contract too.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »