Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Cameron Mason who was a youth player plays for Curzon Ashton.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
How did you find that out. Was he a goalie?
(29-09-2016, 18:00)Devongone Wrote: How did you find that out. Was he a goalie?

Yeah he was a goalie. I found it out because I was wondering who was in charge of Curzon Ashton.

You're a genius, a sad one, but a genius nevertheless.
(30-09-2016, 18:15)Devongone Wrote: You're a genius, a sad one, but a genius nevertheless.

I only checked because I was told something by somebody which turned out to be not true.

You're still sad Matt, mind you there's lot of company around here .....
(01-10-2016, 18:21)Devongone Wrote: You're still sad Matt, mind you there's lot of company around here .....

Aren't we all sad Dev?

and getting sadder
Dean Morgan plays for Welling United. Can't believe how many clubs he's played for since he left Chesterfield. Last time I heard of him he was at Newport.

Aaron Downes got booked Saturday.

Tendayi can't even make the bench! Cooper is permanently benching for Leeds. Morsy is already down to the bench at Barnsley. Like Cooper and Morsy, SEB is benched at Shrewsbury and they clearly have found out after two starts he is no long good enough on the field.

But Charlie Raglan is at the centre of an Oxford defence that has hardly conceded since they got him. They've climbed well past us in the table, whilst we scour our Junior team for defensive recruits for the Accrington game. I'm all for playing young players, but I do wonder why any team would supply one of its rivals with the perfect answer to its defensive frailties. Tendayi, Cooper, Raglan and Morsy playing in front of them wouldn't that be nice at the top our team sheet?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »