Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
I've created this thread so we can talk about former Spireites who play for other clubs and follow there progress after they left us.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Good idea Matt. I noticed that now Burnley have signed Jeff Hendricks Tendayi has even fallen off the subs' bench. It always seemed to me he was a player who needed to play. He isn't the sort just to come out and shine, so it looks like there's no way back for him. Even if Lowton gets injured I doubt it will be Tendayi who gets the nod, and unfortunately if he does I don't think it'll be a star performance.
Gregor Robertson retired after being released from Grimsby in May. I've read some of his articles he wrote for the Guardian he's got a good future in the media.

Blimey we had a player who knew how to write ........... and Aaron Downes was doing that Sports Journalism degree course wasn't he? That'll stand him in good stead if his knee has finally had it.

And Byron Harrison scored another brace for Barrow last night.
Barry Roche did a journalism course and Tommy writes for the Derbyshire Times.

Bet Roche drops his pen.
Jake Orrell scores hat trick for Hartlepool Reserves .Theres a player in there you know .
Did you notice Aaron Downes has overcome yet another serious injury and made the scoresheet for Cheltenham in their defeat at Yeovil.

Blackpool have Jamille Matt back to near fitness. Came on Saturday but played with Nando. Will they play the two of them together - they might cause some defences a few problems.

Jordan Slew for the second week in succession was taken off by Plymouth straight after half time. Must have been having a stormer ......

Jack Orrell made the bench for Hartlepool - he must be good enough for at least that?
Jamie Ward scored for Burton

Danny Whitaker scored twice for Macclesfield

Daniel Johnson scored for Preston

Jamie Jackson scored for Buxton

Tommy Wright does a Sam.

Now which dodgy signings and strange attractions do you think he might have had a bung in for us?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »