Thread Rating:
Fulham v Huddersfield Town match thread
Jesus H Christ! 2-0 down.

Bloody hell! Why do we have to have days like this?
3-0
Cos we are Town
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Hudson the scapegoat again.

2,743 Town fans there. Another great following.

Payne on for Whitehead. This'll change things.
Come on Town.

Oh, penalty to Fulham.

4-0. Angry

5-0 Angry

Holmes-Dennis on for Lowe, who sounds like he's had a shocker.

Still 3rd anyway. Norwich getting pumped at Brighton.

Crainie on for Smith. Huh

It just gets worse. Leeds have scored. Angry

Norwich 5-0 down at Brighton.
Did we play today or just put red mannequins out there?
Not a lot to say cos we didn't do anything well
Great day out met loads of old faces on Euston Rd before, the Oktober fest pub was excellent too to watch the lunchtime sky game. The support was incredible, yes loads drifted off at 3 then 4 then 5, might have been 7 or 8 we just fell apart. Only the remaining 1500 or so continuous noise is worth a mention of praise. Defensively we're in bits and anyone watching us after PNE will fancy their chances against us. Love the London games by train despite this frequent feeling.
HighlandTerrier58 and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Based on what I'm seeing, Norwich need as much coaching in defence as us. We're still third. Did that result today put anyone in hospital.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

(29-10-2016, 21:08)theo_luddite Wrote: Based on what I'm seeing, Norwich need as much coaching in defence as us. We're still third. Did that result today put anyone in hospital.

Yeah most of datm...
Just watched the highlights and it looks more like Fulham were on fire rather than us being bad.
Now for real bad defending, see Norwich. If we defended like that I would be worried.
Today was a blip. We will get over it.
Amelia Chaffinch and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
I'd happily put many of DATM in hospital myself but got pissed off with the abuse and the bs so really can't be arsed any more.
A guide to cask ale.

Lets not hide today. Our defending was piss poor, all of them bar Smith were shocking. Schindler and Hudson got. Lilies by Chris Martin. At one point he ECB outpaced Hudson to a log punt. Tom Cairney made us look like chumps, the lad is a premier league player and Sone Aluko is another ex-prem player who looked like he was just that. Hef & THD in next week. We need someone who can dominate in the air otherwise we will continue to get stuffed. The most worrying thing is that whilst we are still dire at defending set pieces, none of our players seem capable of delivering a good one either. Could have easily been 8-9 and I've not seen defending as a collective that bad since Forest 5-1 us all those years ago. Too many players had off days even Kachunga. Bunn once again was fecking useless and a defensive liability Again. But then we knew this already. He looked unfit and disinterested. As much as I love Deano, we missed Jonny Hogg yesterday like nobody's business. We go again next week and one game like this is bound to happen but major work need doing on the training pitch. The subs were slightly odd today. I think everyone thought Hef & Ivan at half time but DW obviously wanted to give them 15 to redeem themselves which they didn't really do. Still, in Wagner we Trust. UTT. Haven't even gone on DATM in case I mistake it for judgement day. I saw ART was having a dig at the fans because we sang their hearts out even at 5-0 down. Piss poor argument that.

*bullied that should be. They might as well given them lillies they were that soft. Why on earth did Derby let him go?
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »