Thread Rating:
Fulham v Huddersfield Town match thread
Another good day out in London only spoilt by the Football, thankfully I had the good sense to leave as soon as the 3rd goal went in and I wasn't on my own, quite a few walking through the park and on the tube. I couldn't see the point of wasting the rest of my day watching that shower of a performance.
Can't remember us winning anything yesterday, second to everything, gutless throughout the team and a total shambles of a performance.
Train....excellent
Beer....excellent
Supporters....in the most excellent
Football...abysmal
Hogg will be back next week. Bunn back to the bench with rajiv back in. Hef in for hudson. Lowe will probably play

Think derby got rid of martin because he wasnt a pacey striker
We showed more than once last season that if collectively we stand a yard or so further back than we should we can get a hammering with this system. It happens, sort it out and lets move on.

Wagbo gave Oggy a good 12 minutes of his time after the match and didn't duck any questions. Compare and contrast this with the petulant response of the chap up the other end of the A62 after we beat them a few weeks back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04dkjt4
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ok, if you want to continue this nightmare, here's the action. Let's take details of the mistakes and see how many actually were Hudson's fault.  Rolleyes

Goal 1: Schindler misses header, Smith loses Martin by sticking his hand up in the air for no apparent reason.

Goal 2: Schindler misses header again, Lowe suprpised by him missing it is slow to react and the ball bounces off him to the Fulham lad.

Goal 3: Whitehead and Smith both miss tackles on halfway line, Hudson and Schindler covering for Smith being out of position leave little Mooy to deal with cross, which he misses.

Goal 4: Fulham cut through our midfield and defence easily until Schindler up ends one of them.

Goal 5: Lowe skinned by right winger, static defenders too many to mention.

So Schindler and Lowe get a few mentions, but not the general scapegoat Hudson. Would Hef have made a difference being partnered with Schindy? Who knows? Well certainly not me, cos I wasn't there.
I draw no conclusions from this apart from some of the comments on Radio Leeds yesterday from others who obviously weren't there either, appear to be wide of the mark. As for Schindler, it's very uncharacteristic. He'd be my player of the season so far (or maybe Mooy).
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Its like having the nightmare all over again except this time I get the directors special addition which includes the added footage of the second half.
Piss poor defending all round
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »