Thread Rating:
Town v QPR match thread
(15-09-2016, 13:30)Lord Snooty Wrote: What an incentive to get the part timers on board. All remaining home tickets are now being sold off for a fiver. The club say they want to fill the place. What a great idea, unless you've just forked out full price for yours.
Could mean in future that people leave buying tickets til the last minute just to see what deals crop up.

Not sure they can fill it though. All those who transfer to the south stand will leave behind their own empty seat.

I've asked the SunTan kid Sean Jarvis what our home capacity is after segregation, I'm still awaiting the answer but my guess is around 21.5k, bound to announce another 19k home crowd at least what with School promotions and cheap seats being offered left,right and centre
They've had cheap ticket offers going on this for a while Snoots, don't think many will have paid full price. My cousin sent me a message about an ad in the Hafilax Courier a couple of weeks ago for £10 tickets. At £5 that is way cheaper than Season Tickets so will start to get a bit miffed if it happens regularly. At £10, given the number of home matches I get to, it isn't far off Season Ticket prices.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Wasn't the previous offer for the Fantastic Media Stand only? Huh
It depends which offer you get, the last home game had a offer for the family stand and then another offer for the rest of the ground.

Upper Tier is officially sold out in the main stand but we all know it won't be
Club connections. We forgot about Jack Robinson, the loanee left back from a couple of years ago. Played really well for us until getting injured and sent back. Apparently he's still injured.
Only 200 tickets left. This is gonna be awesome.
That indeed was awesome.

Crowd over 20,500. Atmosphere brilliant. Singing on all four sides and the football being played! Wow! Wagner Revolution Smile

The only was QPR were getting back in was with help from the ref. And help them he did. With help from his liners.

Never mind them though. We are top of the league and we deserve to be.
HighlandTerrier58 likes this post
Wow. What a game. Some of the football we played was genuinely the best I've ever seen watching Town. VLP was absolutely taking the piss out of QPR players at times and run rings around them. QPR haven't changed a bit since last season and are just a nasty long ball team. Don't know who it was but one of them went in about 10 minutes late on Hogg and both almost got Sent off, a lot of thuggish players. They deserved xxxx all from the game and the goal was an absolute disgrace, Tommy smith gets knocked out cold and they somehow get a corner and we have to defend with 10 men for it??? Joke. Mooy. Pshhhh. Best player I've ever seen for town in 17 years supporting them. Some of the passes and movements he was doing today were from another planet. Hudson had a brilliant game as well today for all the critics. They were garbage and if they had got a point I'd have been absolutely sick. Shout out to the North Stand Loyal. They created the atmosphere today and made the players play better. Wagner is God. UTT.
Lord Snooty likes this post
How did they get a corner from that? He blew his whistle to stop the game for Smith's head injury. That's a restart with a drop ball. And why did he restart with Smith off? You don't have to leave the playing area if you have a head injury. Just knew they'd score from that.
He blew the whistle to stop play thinking hogg had kept the ball (which he just about did) linestwat thought otherwise and flagged for the corner. Hence the corner was given. Theres a new rule about leaving the pitch due to injury and i dont think many of the clowns fully understand it yet. Dont forget they are still reading mr men books, there's only a few that have moved onto the penguin books!
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »