Thread Rating:
Brighton v Huddersfield Town match thread
Brighton have tweeted that there's a reduced rail service tonight.
Yes, stick to the Park and ride in that case. Queues are usually bad enough when it's a full service.
Going back to the 2006/2007 season we have travelled to Brighton 9 times in league action and the honours are dead even with 2 wins apiece and 5 draws.  Goals have been scarce for both teams with Brighton scoring 9 and Town netting 7 times.

So,it's a nailed on 1-1 draw for me, inline with one or two above who think likewise. Smile
Good job ive decided on the park and ride already! But kudos to them for putting the fee on the ticket
Town are unchanged with just Holmes-Dennis replacing Stankovic on the bench.

Knockaert starts for them. Dolly Norwood on the bench.
(13-09-2016, 14:05)WakeyTerrier Wrote: Try downloading the Mixlr app for iPad/iPhone or android based tablet/phone

www.mixlr.com

You have to sign up for it, once you've done that search for Terriers1908

He sometimes puts the commentary for the matches on there. Admittedly I haven't listened to any of them yet but I know others have.

Found a link that works on my laptop cheers Wakey (and those good chaps on 606). Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
It's slightly behind but better than nowt
Sure is
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Bugger!
Spawny gits in a lot of ways. 2nd half all the second balls were falling to them. Their two big centre halves were eating all the aerial balls. Will write more when ont motorway
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »