Thread Rating:
Terriers v Wolves match thread
Happy days.

When does it end? Laugh

Btw, theo, their no 18 is a Big Log.
theo_luddite likes this post
I'll say it here as ive said it on Twitter, Schindler and Lowe Wagner's best signings, not going to be headline grabbers ( with the occasional exception) but have added quality, stability and consistency to the back 4 , something we have lacked for a while
Lord Snooty likes this post
Great result today!!

How is it up that end of the table?? I hope the sun is shining at your altitude, it's cloudy down where we are!!!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Some of your fans are heading straight to hell, SCO. Wink
(27-08-2016, 18:40)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Some of your fans are heading straight to hell, SCO. Wink

I can live with that as long as the team doesn't follow them!!!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(27-08-2016, 18:30)St Charles Owl Wrote: Great result today!!

How is it up that end of the table??  I hope the sun is shining at your altitude, it's cloudy down where we are!!!!

Good thanks. I'm getting a bit dizzy though. Sick
Town, Fulham and Barnsalee, top 3 end of August. Could have taken early retirement on £10 on that. Championship Table - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

More vodka in that drip nurse please, I don't want to wake up all disappointed and find we've really got no points before we play L666s

See what u mean about Wendies AmChaff. No panic there after only 5 games is there. We'd have bit their arms off for 4-6 Pont's when the fixtures came out. Pont's? points
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Just been listening to Holloway saying how good we're playing. Humble pie taste nice, Ian?
Just thank you Thumb up

My week at work will be a lot better this week Rolleyes

You do realize they were going to win the League and be in the Champions League in three Years don't you ?

......Or so the Dingles kept telling me that last week Laugh
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
A fantstic first 45mins but everyone around me said we needed a 2nd, but we didnt really grind out much in the way of clear chances all game. Some of the passing was sublime, Mooy just oozes quality but I would like to see him have a shot some day soon, Patsy Palmer very lively and unlucky in my view ( obviously not DWs view) to be hauled off for Payne.

DW taking off Wells, perhaps a knock or groggy from an earlier tackle for bunny, lots of energy after that and willing running, but had the Dog Heads taken 1 of 3 chances I'm not sure we would have responded.

Thankfully defensively, starting with the keeper and 2 centre halves were immense, in fact the whole team n subs grafted and it was an un town like performance until 95th minute that earned us the win.

VLP who has been hot n cold since joining us clearly revelled in the role as villain rising to the verbals in front of their 2000, banging home the loose ball off the post.

Afterwards as many had stayed to applaud and celebreate German style holding hands and all kinds of strange wiggling of fingers, walking back up Gas works Rd, plenty of Wolves giving it the big time charlie you wont be there for long blah blah blah - maybe we will we are so totally different to the previous seasons, a real team ethic.

We are picking up yellow cards Hoggy n Huddy for fun with their rugby tackles we just need to kerb that.

Lads sat in front reckon just 300 Weeds tickets left this morning, should sell out before it gets to general sale, int break do we really need it ??
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »