Thread Rating:
Terriers v Wolves match thread
Baggies fans will be well dischuffed that you couldn't associate Wolves with a Big Log Smile
Lord Snooty, Amelia Chaffinch, SHEP_HTAFC like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Gonna be the first game i make this year (probably) so get ready for a poor performance peeps. I think we have to pin them on the back foot and make them worry about us, so I'd start kach and wells up top together and bring hogg back in alongside mooy
I'm still away atm so have limited internet. But seen that scott sellars is their under 23 coach... did he play for us at all?
1999-2001 according to Wiki jjamez. 1 goal, 48 appearances. Had to look it up as I was living over t'other side o' t'pond at the time. 1 league goal and 1 cup goal according to another Wiki page.
A guide to cask ale.

That would have been about the time i started getting into football peoperly
I remember Sellars playing for us....decent tidy little player.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
He was in the last side of ours to top this league in 1999. Personally I didn't rate him.
First start for Kasey Palmer.

1-0. van La Parra not bothered about celebrating his goal in front of the Wolves fans either!
Coady at fullback. Where was he? Wtf is that dumb Italian thinking? Whatever, keep thinking it numpty.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

What a game! What a result! And what an atmosphere! All four sides of the stadium singing. Fantastic.
Amelia Chaffinch and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »