Thread Rating:
Henderson
Apparently we are in talks to sign him on a permanent basis now.
Wonder how much they'll want for him.
dunno fred,barely had a kick since the new man came in. much like scott allan. Neither involved in the qualifers squad.

he's going to bring his own players in I'd imagine so they will be let go i think.

evening news has us in for ross countys brian graham too...striker on last season of his contract.
Take Scotty Allan as well!? Whistle
I actually think Henderson is better and has mair potential...but I wouldn't be averse.
So far linked to moves for pawlett,henderson,commons,graham,some Israeli goalie and some young west brom goalie.

We shall see.
It looks like Lenny has made a serious move for the Israeli international goalie, Massiamo. He's clearly seen what our current goalies can offer but wants a no 1 senior goalie to 'wear the gloves'. I suspect most of the other 'interests' will centre on loan deals, something that 1wattie has consistently been critical of, particularly the significant numbrer of these kinda short-term deals.
Lennon confirms club is in talks for marciano?? Israeli keeper?? and hendo.

Notice young Henderson auctioned his cup winners shirt for the sick kids. That's hibs class. Bring him home.
0762 likes this post
Aye! The goalie's name is Ofir Marciano. His nickname has to be Rocky if we sign him lol!
no' confident, but hopefull o' getting Henderson
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »