Thread Rating:
HTFC Prediction League 2016/17 - Register now
Reminders will be provided, although anyone who forgets will be given a random default prediction, ie all 0-0s or 1-0s etc.
I'll give it a go Snoots. But memory aint what it used to be. So I'll probably frequently take advantage of default prediction. Can I have 2 - 0 please.
Lord Snooty likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Recharged and back on track
Count me in ?
Lord Snooty likes this post
(18-07-2016, 00:40)ritchiebaby Wrote: Count me in, Snooty. I missed 3 or 4 weeks last season - entirely my fault - but I'll put in my own default entry at the beginning if that's all right with you.

(22-07-2016, 10:00)JUSTASILLYOLDGIT Wrote: I'll give it a go Snoots. But memory aint what it used to be. So I'll probably frequently take advantage of default prediction. Can I have 2-0 please.

No. To be fair to everybody, this is going to be like, say if three people in one week miss their predictions, the first one in the table will be given all 0-0, the second one down the line will get 1-0 and the third will get 0-1 and so on, like if there's four missing the 4th will get 1-1, then 5th 2-1, 6th 1-2. and if there are so many missing, might as well pack in. Wink
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I see Ian Holloway has jumped on the prediction Band Wagon....he says we haven't improved and will finish 23rd
Holloway has always been a dick.

He says he can't see any progression in the club....what?
After signing 12 players, breaking the club record fee, and bringing in some real talent in the likes of Mooy, Paurevic, Kachunga etc....there has been more progression here than since the Bruce era.

He thinks only Rotherham will finish below us. So Burton, Wigan, Barnsley, Fulham, and Reading are all going to have better seasons than us. Can't wait to hear him talk about Town being the 'surprise package' this year in the Championship.

Dick !!!
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Saturday:
Town v Brentford 2-0
Town scorers:Kachunga Payne
Brentford scorers:

Birmingham v Cardiff 2-1
Blackburn v Norwich 1-2
Bristol City v Wigan 2-0
Derby v Brighton 1-1
Ipswich v Barnsley 2-1
Nottm Forest v Burton 2-0
Reading v Preston 2-1
Rotherham v Wolves 1-1