Thread Rating:
Town's new kit
What do we all think about the new kit?
I think it's fantastic....going back to our original blue and white stripes.
Will be getting one asap.

http://www.htafc.com/news/article/hudder...53068.aspx
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Its better than what we've had recently, looks a little like the one we got promoted in...possible omen?

However, its not a jjamez shirt, not saying i dislike it or that its bad, just not really for me...might just be the collar or the fact that I'm still in favour of having something that can be unique to town
Very smart and distinctive with a look that brings back memories. Very good indeed.
UTT
(28-06-2016, 11:32)jjamez Wrote: Its better than what we've had recently, looks a little like the one we got promoted in...possible omen?

However, its not a jjamez shirt, not saying i dislike it or that its bad, just not really for me...might just be the collar or the fact that I'm still in favour of having something that can be unique to town
It'll do.
Like i said its not bad. I guess i wanted something different and unique. This is just a nice shirt with a collar
i like it, my opionion best shirt we've had in a while, Elegant and modern without being garish and daft ( thats what away kits are for)
certainly one to add to my small but growing collection
I currently own the indefatigable 05 shirt with the massive sleeves as it's a thing of beauty but I'll definitely be purchasing this shirt. Love it. Now all they need to do is get an inter-milan style away kit and they're literally stealing my money.
I likes it
Stripes are a bit broad, which reminds me of a kit from back in ooooh ......... sometime back when it was too foggy in November for me to remember, but I like having the stripes back on the sleeves and the bluer, blue rather than the wishy washy blue from last season. Still not quite the proper blue for me but it's getting there. A much better effort than the last one. Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Does anyone know where on the site it gives size guides? I've ordered the medium to my house and it's quite slim fitting. It won't fit over hoodies or other clothing etc. Is it worth exchanging it for a large or is it jacamo-esque proportions?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »