Thread Rating:
Falkirk away
Couldn't have written the script! ........Hibs start their campaign under Lennon in a fixture to face that wee pri*k Houston at the Falkirk stadium.    Doh  The game to be played on August 6th.

Hope we are prepared as we need to hit the ground running unlike last year......first game at ER, Dunfermline.

'mon Hibs

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
I totally agree and I'm a bit surprised at this opening fixture being drawn v Falkirk at the Falkirk Stadium! But c'est la vie and it gives Hibs a quick opportunity to deal with a team that was never as good as them last season and it will be good to see that toad of a manager, Houston, being 'put in his place' early doors! My only concern centres on us playing on another shit artificial pitch but Lenny and Hibs will have to deal with that in this 1st Championship match.

GGTTH
Not shocked at all said to my son that the 1st game would be Falkirk great place to go get revenge for the play off defeat 3points coming our way hit the top o the league and cruise on from there

GGTTH

Also see Jason Cummings & his agent are getting flown over to meet Neil Lennon in Paris hopefully get things done then that will help hibs to show their strength under NL and that HFC are up for it 100%
We need to get a partner for Cummings if he is staying. After stokesys one man wrecking ball job on the sevco defence I'd like to get him permanently but if not we need to look at other options.
I'm not too fussed over Cummings. Stokes will certainly be off to pastures new so we need at least 2 strikers. I expect Dagnall has gone along with Farid so all of a sudden we find ourselves lacking up front having had a dirth of strikers at times last season. I hope Insall gets a chance at this level and become our Jamie Vardy ( without the skill of course) .....somebody on hibs.net was hoping we could find someone in the Vardy or Charlie Austin mould from non league.........perhaps we have already got him?

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
I like look of the dunfermline striker,really prolific last season. Might be worth a punt.
I think he is on one or two clubs radar jim.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Stokes......3 year deal at Blackburn......good luck to him. Will always be remembered here for those 2 goals.    Thumb up  Smile
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Aye! A Hibs legend for all time who had a big say in 'burying' our Scottish Cup demons! Thumb up
I wish him well. The sevco defence just couldn't deal with his quality on the day.

I doubt wed have won it without him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »