Thread Rating:
Cristiano Ronaldo
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa-euro...spartandhp

Ronny 'rips' into the Icelandic mentality and was definitely unimpressed by their tactics. It's a bit rich coming from the Portuguese captain who played poorly, missed three decent scoring chances to bury the Icelanders (his last header to score an easy goal in the second half lacked serious conviction TBF!) and showed very little sporting integrity at the end of the match! Thumb down
That's because he's a cock.
Iceland had 2 or 3 good chances outside their goal and could have won it. They always tried to attack when they had the ball.

Just sour grapes.
Pouty, moody, big headed and totally into himself, but I would love him to be in the team I am supporting rather than the opponents!!! Maybe not quite the player he was but on his day he is absolute class, his time at MU was the one time I can honestly say I enjoyed watching them play most weeks.
i think hes way better than what he was ? and better than messi ! people forget that messi is a moody little xxxx aswell !! Ronaldo does shit loads more for the people than messi ???? its a xxxx myth !!
Messi is the better player FACT,he also doesn't cheat unlike that prick,well apart from the taxman
It's like tourettes. Can't stop shouting WANKER at the telly.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Not going to happen for him!!!! That is 17 shots from him in less than 2 games!!! For a guy who has scored as many goals as he has that is amazing that he hasn't put one away!!!
And when he does get it in, he's offside. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
(16-06-2016, 08:35)Fredstersafool Wrote: Messi is the better player FACT,he also doesn't cheat unlike that prick,well apart from the taxman

cause he xxxx cheats hes Argentinian fred come on ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »