Thread Rating:
New site
It was more tongue in cheek more than anything Chaz Thumb up

I agree though that some words like the C word (sorry Imre :whistling: ) should be censored.
We are MASSIVE again!!!
We're all big boys so I don't see censorship as necessary. This site is so much slicker than the other though.

Only criticism so far is that the mobile version isn't as user friendly
Too quick for you Imre.   Idea

It must be an age thing.   Speaking of age, where's my old friend pei??? Wink
I have left the c-word as a censored one, I personally don't like it and think we can do without it. As for the rest I have asked for all censorship to be lifted, lets see what happens.
After hours (or seconds) of deliberation the consilio DJ avatar is back.

A new pose, DJ doesn't take no bullshit Angry
That must be a picture of him showing Bothroyd which goal we are kicking towards!!
(04-09-2014, 21:00)St Charles Owl Wrote: That must be a picture of him showing Bothroyd which goal we are kicking towards!!

Just pressed reply to your post Charlie and it didn't post my reply?

Just your original quote...
(04-09-2014, 21:01)consilio Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 21:00)St Charles Owl Wrote: That must be a picture of him showing Bothroyd which goal we are kicking towards!!

Just pressed reply to your post Charlie and it didn't post my reply?

Just your original quote...

Yes, we are aware of that one happening sometimes, they are looking into it.
consilio likes this post
So, where's the menu for these smileys then. I can't find them nevermind use them excessively.

Preview post doesn't work.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not sure where the problem is. New thread and replay has smiley options on the left?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »