Thread Rating:
New site
I think Mark said on the first page the filter had been turned on. lol
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Reyt. I'm on here.

Where's the Doh smiley then? Huh
Wow! Bit modern here innit? Took me a while to get here but I made it. 'Like' buttons and colours and speed too... Sounds like heaven.
Thanks Imre for kicking me into moving over... Now where are the smilies?
Or preview post to add them
Ah! Thanks Imre. What would we do without you?! Big Grin
Is this word 'censored' going to be the most overused friggin' word on this site or are (puh-leeze) things going to relax a bit very soon? Whistle
I found the smileys Thumb up

Need the smiley limit sorting first or the match thread will be in disarray!!
I will get on all the requests in a bit. Keep them coming though.
Or a "banging my head on the desk" smilie for when I yet again get muppeted....I'm resigned to the fact that it's defo goin' to happen sooner rather than later Cry
We are MASSIVE again!!!
We need more colour. The top banner with the 'babble' logo needs colouring in or some football related pictures
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(04-09-2014, 15:51)consilio Wrote: Very annoying having to wait after each post as well, is this to stop spamming??

I believe you are correct with this, it restricts it to one post at a time I assume to stop automatic from computers and spammers. The old site did this as well, but so far this one is much quicker with these transitions.

(04-09-2014, 16:12)Chezzie Owl Wrote: Jeez might as well be on ja606 Dodgy

Not strictly true, on there the post won't even go through until you work out what word is banned!!! On here the post registers but certain words are replaced with the word censored instead. I have asked them to initially remove the censorship for most words but I have left some as being censored, I just need to work out which ones are still not allowed. I will PM Mark to look at this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »