Thread Rating:
New site
Big Grin Ahhh Thumb up There they are Heart
Thanks for that Imre.

I've turned the xxxx big brother bits on.

Great test.
Let's hope it melts Big Grin
It burns my retina's arrrgh

This might turn out cosy in the end.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Thumbs Up 
At least its a nice colour of blue Tongue
Afternoon all Thumb up
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
(03-09-2014, 17:27)Imre varadi Wrote: we need to send out messages to everyone back on the old board as i do believe many dont know about this site
Now that is worthy of a 'Like' Thumb up - must talk to mark about whether this will be easy to implement......
M*rk likes this post
Wahey the like button is back Thumb up Any way to display the number of likes received/given like it used to be on 606? I know you can see it by clicking on your profile but that is too much effort Angel
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
The like button seems to be the most requested enhancement. I'm still getting to know the plug-in needed to make it work. I'll check whether we can access the number of likes etc.

The main thing is you have the ability to share the love again...;-)
Maddix and GamblingOwl like this post
Mark, I just made this thread an Important one but your post has unstuck it, we used to see this on New606 when mods posted on the mobile version, not sure why your post did this but you may want to look into it.

(03-09-2014, 16:16)Imre varadi Wrote: Well im getting used to this allready  Thumb up  i like the site  Thumb up  when and how do we get all the other posters on board Huh

I also think we had better put a date on it  Idea  so we all move together and dont lose anyone  Thumb down  except peiowl can we lose him  Big Grin

I have already sent PMs to about 9 posters on the Owls board and most have signed into here already, although not posted yet. I will send more PMs over the next few days to as many as I can. My thoughts were to see out the International thread on there and hopefully Maddix will post the Noblot thread on here, at which point I will put a thread on the old site to give everyone the details of this one.

I would like to make sure this is up and running as much as possible before we move everyone here and so far any glitches have been sorted almost immediately as they have been discovered, so that is a good sign. I noticed you made reference to this site on your last post over there, lets see what that does as well, but I will get the message out to everyone I can.
Chezzie Owl and consilio like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »