Thread Rating:
SCC Final, Sunday, 10/04/2016 : Rangers 4-0 Peterhead
Scottish Challenge Cup Final, Sunday, 10/04/2016, Hampden Park : Rangers v Peterhead, KO 15:00 hours, BBC Alba.

06/04/2016 : Get the Challenge Cup Final thread up now, no point in waiting !

It is good for Rangers to be able to approach this match knowing that the primary purpose of this Season has been achieved.
Let winning the Challenge Cup (for the first and probably only time) be the second part of a treble ! [Image: finger-x.jpg]
AVFC RFC SAFC
Missing the game due to unforseen circumstances, so i hope all there enjoy the day.
Sorry to hear that coops - I'll try and catch up with you next year. Again.

I can't wait. I'd happily watch Rangers play for an egg cup.

Once again its me and the weans, but this time we'll be joined by my older brother, whose season tickets got us the allocation. First time we've been to a game together in a few years - he always let's the boy and I have both tickets and has done done since 2012 when took the opportunity to take two prime seats in the club deck.

C'mon the Rangers. WATP.
TIN TIN and supercooper like this post
The joy of Kids Worth. I hope you all have a ball, and i'm gutted it would have been nice to see silverware being lifted but that's life.
Is it not on telly??
It's on BBC Alba, fred, although you won't have a clue what's going on as the commentary is in Gaelic.
And how would you know if I can speak Gaelic or not??
You can barely understand English.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
(07-04-2016, 11:13)Fredstersafool Wrote: Is it not on telly??

It wasn't nice giving my ticket away, and it was more about the day in general going for a couple of beers before the game catching up with people etc. Seeing as i was stuck behind the goal and probably not able to see much, silver linings.
And i'm in London sunday so have to find other means of watching as i don't subscribe to Sky.
Coops, BBC Alba is Virgin cable channel 161.

In any event, I will post a link to the stream (should one become available) in this thread.
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »