Thread Rating:
Scotland fail - again
That group we were in with vogts meant a playoff was a piece of pish.unlike the one Strachan faced.

That's a FACT.
Gies a break Jim we should've finished 3rd FACT,we took 4 points of the republic and they finished in front us FACT,they qualified we never FACT,Strachan failed FACT.
If only it was just Ireland we were playing eh?

And still you haven't offered up an alternative.
We took 4 points of them and they still managed to finish 3 clear of us. why?? because there manager found a way to beat Georgia and Germany ours didn't because he is hopeless.

It's no my job to offer up an alternative, that's the SFA's job one they have failed to deliver in almost 20 years,they have chosen to stay with him and there's nothing I can do about that other than sit and suffer his bad management again.
Ireland definitely got their share of luck v germany and georgia,and we had numerous bad calls against us but that's the way it goes sometimes. Over the piece for me we were only really bad against georgia away so i think strachan deserves another tilt at it.

I don't think theres a huge amount of outstanding candidates willing to take it on.
I just think he's a poor manager Jim and he should have had us qualified withe the players he has available to him,still think we should look further than our own nation managers it works elsewhere Vigts was a nightmare but it shouldn't put the SFA off,next time we need to recruit
Not sure the sfa will look at a foreign manager again,paying off berti cost them a mint.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »