Thread Rating:
Clean Sheets
Without sounding like a stuck record is what we need to succeed.Or at least keep it to one goal .Thats happened in the last 6 games hence the good run.
Thats the biggest difference Wilson and Morgan have made .that along with good recruitment is the key.Cookies recruitment was very good and Wilson has a reputation for bringing good players in
If we had made this managerial appointment 10 games earlier we might have been on the edge of the playoffs now .
Hindsight eh ?
We needed Dean Saunders to have the flu' when he should have been after-dinner speaking at the Prozac ......... That's when it started to go wrong and we lined him up to fail to replace Mr Cook.

Now I want to see Scunny beat Donny in the local derby this week ...... and Shrewsbury get thrashed at an angry Coventry. Oh yes and if a debilitating stomach bug could lay low most of the Walsall squad ........

What I liked about the Southend win was that we were obviously still trying to win when I was watching Final Score with my fingers-crossed hoping it stayed 0-0. Danny changed his team, which would have been controversial if he'd lost, and obviously had an idea how to win the game .... and he was proved right. And Ollie Banks seems to be playing for him, rather than simply appearing.

I always think having the potential to score is a vital part of defending. I've never been a Novak fan, but 14 goals win you round.
Walsall have parted company with there manager and hoping to appoint a new one before Saturday.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Wow that's a shock .hes only been there 5 mins
If they could just present us with three points in their confusion ..... instead of being reinvigorated by the change.
Thats the worry Dev .it invariably gives teams a lift.
Dan Gardner has gone to Bury for the rest of the season so its one out one in but who?
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Jones and Raglan both played for the reserves yesterday. Angel is back in training. Not sure we need to bring anybody in atm other than a forward who can score goals because IMO SEB doesn't fit that description (forward or goal scorer). Slew might be a better option - at least he looks quick. Every team in the country is looking for a striker so don't hold out much hope.
Would love to see a Jones and John combination on the left. Donoghue has done ok for me and is one for the future but has had to learn the hard way being dropped in out of position but fairplay to the lad. When John returns to Cardiff I hope Danny gives him a chance left mid and can see him and Jones causing some Lge1 teams problems next season.
Love the confident talk about the left-side, us, and League 1 next season Dancing.

Have to think we loaned out in order to loan in, which is the idiocy of the system. Danny obviously doesn't fancy Gardner.
I think Gardners last performance in a blue shirt made his mind up for him. He was woefull and looked completely lost. One of those players that just doesn't seem to have improved over time. Flashes of brilliance but way to far and between.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »