Thread Rating:
3 in a row?
I don't like Westley much, but however much nine men cheat, they are nine men. If you can't beat them you deserve to lose.

Like Themaclad I think Blackpool can be a difficult proposition. I thought we could beat Gillingham. Several sides are beating a judicious retreat from the Championship!

The Posh have the best young player I've seen at our level since Rio Ferdinand played on-loan for Bournemouth. Yes including the wonderful Dele Ali. So they can't possibly go down, even with Westley as heavy gravity.
Wouldn't put money on it Dev. Have you seen their results of late?
Blackpool have only won 2 games out of there last 10 and there last two games have been defeats to Bradford and Swindon.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Dancing, the very reason I think Peterborough's relegation is impossible is their recent run. If they failed to get the six more points they need it would become a ridiculously bad run! Beyond incredible. They'll win one of their next two games, whoever they play! I haven't even looked.

So Blackpool lost to Bradford and Swindon ....... could we beat them now? If we can break Blackpool's defence we can win, but if they get through the first half without conceding or take the lead, we're in trouble ........ Just an opinion.

Here's a question, is Ariyibi better away from home?
Well that was a tough one .we had a lot of possession but failed to create enough and they always looked dangerous .
Still lets take the positives .4 unbeaten and the defence certainly looks tighter .thats just 5 goals concede in 5 games .
If we keep that up we will be fine .
I can only say I expected it to be tough ..... and coming a couple of days after a win at Gillingham made it tougher. The players would have gone into last night's game with expectations, which can be hard. Possession doesn't always suit a team. Sometimes space and breaks from defence create more opportunities.
Theres possession and there's possession.Cooks possession was keep the ball but be positive .last night we were just playing it between ourselves in front of the opposition for Long periods .
Dont get me wrong ive seen much worse though.id give us a 6/10
I agree. There's a difference between being in possession and controlling the game.
I know its no excuse but the ref was shocking again. Blatant penalty and he bottled it. I am really struggling to remember having a "homer" ref at the Proact. Are we putting the wrong stuff in the tea or should we be using Chris Morgan to have a bit of a chat with them before the KO?
I don't think the refs have it in for us I think the refereeing from the Premier League down to non-league is poor as refs try and make themselves the star of the show. What I've noticed for years and what is odd is referees don't give us many penalties but they award them a lot against us.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »