Thread Rating:
Should we fetch this guy in for a trial ?
http://www.nonleagueyorkshire.com/tag/ash-flynn/
Yes I doubt that there will be many players who can score 65 goals at that level.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Would imagine he is being watched by a few more clubs Blue. I bet there are more scouts than supporters in the ground every week.
26 with a good job ....... let the scouts cluster. I've read about him before.

Why would he wreck a nice life to possibly fail at a second-rate pro' club?

I'm all for scouting non-league talent, but this sounds like a happy guy, loving his Saturdays.
Dev you you really think he would turn down a chance of professional football ?
If I were him I'd grab football, but I'm reckless and a bad decision-maker .......... he's a success now, he's loved and he's doing okay. He could wreck all that and spend an unhappy year in York City reserves ....... finding 65 goals for Emley translates to eight against full-timers ..... and a place on the PFA released list in May 2017.

If he were 21 fine, but by the time he'd adjusted to the pace of the game several tiers higher another year would pass. If we were in Scotland and we could take him as Trialist and assess him from the bench in a couple of games my opinion might be different.

At the moment my advice to him would be if you want to try higher up the pyramid, take a trip to Guiseley.

Have you ever heard of the player who was the record scorer in that league? And he played for Heanor!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »