Thread Rating:
player power
The fact that Morsy knew he was going to Wigan before our CEO had a clue shows how much influence agents and players have .This renders any contract worthless.
I'm not thinking it says much for Morsy's brainpower. If it really were a done deal on Saturday why did it take till Thursday to sign? Any responsible person in any organisation would ensure that the knowledge of his departure had gone through official channels before announcing it at the office party. What if the CEO's response had been - well if that's the way Wigan do things ...... we'll sell to anyone but them?

Equally Chris Turner could have made a very non-committal denial last Saturday if he'd wanted. He chose to make the transfer into a saga. Even if he did know nothing about it, which I really can't imagine, he might have said, "There's a lot of detail to sort out yet ...." I don't think he's a man who does stuff for no reason at all, so why?

I don't think Sam will be going to MI5 or MI6 when his football career ends, so I hope Wigan get him promotion.
Got 3 days left to sign some new players.

70% of players sales go to debt and 30% goes back into the budget.

Armand went for £35,000 so £10,500 will go back in the budget

Morsy apparently went for £200,000 - £250,000 so that will be £60,000 - £75,000 back into the playing budget and Port Vale get a 25% sell on fee from the sale to Wigan.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »