Thread Rating:
Falkirk v Hibs - 17/01/16
Another big game for Hibs lies ahead on Sunday afternoon at Falkirk and it's live on BT Sport for those who can't make it to the game. There should be another large travelling support to give the Hibs team their full backing. I'm looking for the full 3 points in a feisty, nervy game, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw. The result means a lot to both teams and I'm sure neither will want to lose ground on the other.

The big talking point will probably be the appearance or non-appearance of Anthony Stokes. Will he be fit enough to start or will Alan Stubbs put him on the bench for a second-half surge for a winner? And who does he leave out in the process?
Cabbage is still good for you
Falkirk to win by the odd goal. Hibs can't handle the big away games.
When it matters they buckle.

But what a coup getting Stokes. Should put a couple of dozen on the gate.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
(15-01-2016, 23:30)ritchiebaby Wrote: Another big game for Hibs lies ahead on Sunday afternoon at Falkirk and it's live on BT Sport for those who can't make it to the game. There should be another large travelling support to give the Hibs team their full backing. I'm looking for the full 3 points in a feisty, nervy game, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw. The result means a lot to both teams and I'm sure neither will want to lose ground on the other.

The big talking point will probably be the appearance or non-appearance of Anthony Stokes. Will he be fit enough to start or will Alan Stubbs put him on the bench for a second-half surge for a winner? And who does he leave out in the process?

Bought my tickets today and looking forward to this one. You're right - there's a big Hibs away support heading for this match to see a far more convincing victory than the last victory that they played out in Falkirk!! Thumb up  One glaring positive factor in our matches v Falkirk, since that one-sided Scottish Cup semi-final when they stole that match from under our noses, is they've never been the better side and the last match at ER showed that 10 Hibs players  were still the better team - they were lucky to get that 1-1 draw!! A possible headline for Sunday's match could be - Ex Bairn comes back to haunt Falkirk FC!! Here's hoping! Thumb up Also note the match is televised on Sky Sport, not BT Sport.
(15-01-2016, 23:30)ritchiebaby Wrote: Another big game for Hibs lies ahead on Sunday afternoon at Falkirk and it's live on BT Sport for those who can't make it to the game. There should be another large travelling support to give the Hibs team their full backing. I'm looking for the full 3 points in a feisty, nervy game, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a draw. The result means a lot to both teams and I'm sure neither will want to lose ground on the other.

Stokes hasn't played since august. Think he will be on the bench.
Stokes hasn't played since august. Think he will be on the bench.

Just wait till he's in front of the bench. Wink
0762 - The SPFL Championship website says the game is on BT Sport and the BT Sport website says it's on BT Sport1 at 2.45pm.
Cabbage is still good for you
(16-01-2016, 18:23)ritchiebaby Wrote: 0762 - The SPFL Championship website says the game is on BT Sport and the BT Sport website says it's on BT Sport1 at 2.45pm.

I'm sure I saw it advertised on SSN on Friday night - I thought it was unusual and must have picked it up wrong! Just checked on my handset and you're right enough - on BTsport1HD. Oops - distracted by a discussion with my son at the time, I'll replay the ad in future!
ritchiebaby likes this post
Conditions don't look good,this one might fall victim to the weather.
Game has passed inspection....no stokes today though
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »