Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Never mind where will he end up? Who will take the Brummie job on?
Billy McKinley
Trevor Francis.

More chance of Jasper Carrott taking it on to be honest.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Andy Butler has gone on loan from Chef's Utd to Donny Rovers according to the Beeb. Chef's signed him from Wa'sall, picked him once then sent him back to Wa'sall. Wa'sall wanted to keep him but they've sent him across the M1 to the A1 so they don't have to put up with driving through Spaghetti Junction to go watch him.
A guide to cask ale.

In the FL Paper today, Forest wanted to do a deal to take Jack Hunt on a permanent deal but have backed out after Palace increased their asking price.
A guide to cask ale.

Probably mentioned somewhere on a Wendies post but can't be bothered to check, GTF gone there on loan from Leicester.

Exceedingly tenuous link but given there's no League Cup fred running and Chelsea and Shrewsbury don't even have tumbleweed running through their boards yet - tonight's star man plying his trade in the lower leagues for the Shrews tonight - step up one Mr. Liam (don't let him take a penalty ffs) Lawrence.
A guide to cask ale.

Danny Carr scored for Mansfield at the weekend as well
Haha yes. I love John Helm's commentary.
Here comes Liam Lawrence. Scored eleven penalties this season. He won't miss..........

HE HAS! HE HAS! Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Clarky's got the Blackpool job.

Out of the thingy into the whatsit with that one, I think.

Saturday's opponents, Nottingham Forest, have taken Tom Ince on loan from Hull.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Strange one that (Ince) given the song and dance Bruce made of signing him then barely playing him. Looked good for England U21's.

As for Clark, if he thought his hands were tied at Brum, Oyston will have him trussed up like a turkey ready to go in the oven for Xmas dinner. More chance of standing on the end of the pier and commanding the tide to stay out than doing owt there. Can't blame the lad for trying but he'll have no playas to work with.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »