Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
That's nice. Will it be a full house by then or still on a percentage?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
25% Capacity which is roughly 8500 tickets

The vast majority of these will be sold to current members of the England Supporters Travel Club, any that are left will be sold to those who were members of the club in the 18-20 membership period and if any are left after that then it goes to general sale although I doubt it will get that far.

No away fans obviously, not even if they currently reside in this country
Lord Snooty likes this post
Nuno has quit at the Wullufs. Short drive down to the Hawthorns? Longer drive darn to The Palace?

Surely not? Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I see him fancying a crack at the tottingham hots purrs job, although I see steady Eddie Howe being a good fit there or at arsenul if Mikkel sharteta is sent the way of the Spanish armada
theo_luddite likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
(19-05-2021, 23:34)Lord Snooty Wrote: Ex Town centre back, Sam Allardyce has quit West Brom. Says he can't bear the thought of getting beat by Huddersfield Town in the Championship next season.

David Wagner on the shortlist to replace him.
A few weeks back I received a pack of Town Euro 2020 lottery tickets. Filled 'em in, sent 'em back including my cheque, cheque's been cashed, I assume I'm in the draw.

Today I received a pack of Town Euro 2020 lottery tickets.

Is it me?

Whoever The Wullufs have lined up is likely to be on not-so-secret agent Mendes's books but I wouldn't be surprised if the guess 'em and tell you to bet on'em brigade have the same suspects line up for Wolves, the Baggies, the Eagles and to some extent Totty'ng'ham Hot Spuds.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Our boy Bacuna got another international cap overnight as his Curacao team beat the British Virgin Isles 8-0 away. They were 6-0 up after 27 minutes and sort of declared, not bagging the 8th goal until the 91st minute.
Another Town connection scored that one. It was Dean Gorré's lad, Kenji, getting his first international goal.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Wagner about to be named as new Baggies manager, apparently. Well he's got silly odds with the bookies, so they're usually not far off.
(06-06-2021, 17:40)Lord Snooty Wrote: Our boy Bacuna got another international cap overnight as his Curacao team beat the British Virgin Isles 8-0 away. They were 6-0 up after 27 minutes and sort of declared, not bagging the 8th goal until the 91st minute.
Another Town connection scored that one. It was Dean Gorré's lad, Kenji, getting his first international goal.

They drew 0-0 with Guatemala overnight, which was enough to qualify them for the next round of World Cup qualifying.
(08-06-2021, 22:57)Lord Snooty Wrote: Wagner about to be named as new Baggies manager, apparently. Well he's got silly odds with the bookies, so they're usually not far off.

Waggie no Baggie!

He's off to Switzerland instead.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »