Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
We had a Lee Morris on loan from Derby in 2001. Is this he?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
The article says he is a 25 year old quality assurance analyst, so I doubt it unless he was a child prodigy. Other than that, there's no mention of him. It's all about 2Tone acts.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Looks interesting.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Are-They-...1912027607
ritchiebaby likes this post
Jonas Lossl has gone back home. No not Huddersfield, he's gone back to where he started, a club with few vowels, FC Midtjylland.
Made enough Money out of both us and Everton to retire if he wants
Missed this one. First of all I missed Joey Barton getting sacked, but now just seen a couple of days ago they took Simon Grayson on to replace him.
So, Lossl gone back to Benham's original MoneyBall land, even if Benham doesn't like the term applied to his clubs.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Nice to see a another ex player doing well. Kyle Dempsey voted Gillingham's player of the month for the 2nd consecutive month.
Well, this is interesting. Town's oldest player has been found,alive and well, living in Bridlington at the ripe old age of 100.

https://huddersfieldhub.co.uk/meet-hudde...am-bailey/

Quote:After research was done in 2018, it was thought that Albert Bateman, who was alive and well at the age of 94 in Thornton-Cleveleys, was the oldest living Town player.

He had been a teammate of Graham’s and played at Leeds Road between 1943 and 1950 before an injury ended his playing career. However, in early February this year, Graham Bailey was tracked down and found to be alive and well and living with his wife in Bridlington.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Ex Town defender Andy Butler is now managing Donny Rovers after the surprise departure of Darren Moore to Sheff Wendy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »