Thread Rating:
Adrian Pennock
Has entered the betting for the first time at 8/1
I saw his name rumoured on Bob's Board he's the Forest Green Rovers boss and has a very very good win ratio would be a good choice. I think Ian Baraclough could be a good manager for us he did ok at Scunthorpe and Motherwell and was very successful with Sligo Rovers winning three trophies.

There's also another manager available he likes teams who play in Blue and have the initials CFC, he also calls himself 'The Special One' maybe we should enquire about him.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Don't want to be a downer, but I think being financed by the man who owns most of the alternative power in the South West of England may be the significant factor behind Forest Green's success.

Mr Barraclough's only proper success was in Porridge.

It seems clear we are seeking out the crappest possible choice as slowly as we can without causing a riot .........

What are the odds on bottom four for the New Year? Bottom by mid-Jan? Relegation assured by the end of April?
Looks like Danny Wilson then .
Pooch,

Does that mean you think Danny's the crappest possible choice ...... or that we are actually going for him?

My three worst choices would be:- Chris Turner, Sepp Blatter and Peter Sutcliffe ........ in that order.

Merry Christmas
Sutcliffe has no experience in football management as far as I recall.. its a gamble.Could he do better than Saunders ?
I'm just relieved you didn't come up with his win/lose ratio.

Sutcliffe's man-management would be a problem area, but lots of psychopaths reach the top in the business world. Fred Goodwin at RBS nearly brought down the entire financial system without a hint of remorse.
Looks like we are going for Danny Wilson he's 1/6 with Skybet.

He got sacked by Forest Green Rovers to boost there chances in the playoffs Huh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36164671

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »