Thread Rating:
Match Thread - MK Dons v SWFC
So W2 D4 L2 is still SH!T ... we should be doing far better than that

That's still 2 wins in 8 in the league .. RELEGATION FORM !!!
Maddix likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Our recent form has been crap. Not enough goals and conceding the first goal too many times. We need to get at teams quicker, sort the defense out quickly and get a win or two before the playoffs slip too far away. This could be a depressing Xmas period.
(15-12-2015, 23:47)St Charles Owl Wrote: We shouldn't include cup games and then claim its relegation form!!!  Our last 8 league games including tonight see us with W2 D4 L2!!  If Radio Sheffield are going to quote stats they should get them right!!!

Oh, so we've won 2 of the last 8  Thumb up that makes me feel a lot better  Cool 
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
the defence will only be sorted out with new players ! sasso isnt the solution cc nows that thats why he keeps playing captain carthorse !! and turners turning out to be a right pile of shit playing with loovens is possibly the problem ?
(15-12-2015, 23:54)Imre varadi Wrote: the defence will only be sorted out with new players ! sasso isnt the solution cc nows that thats why he keeps playing captain carthorse !! and turners turning out to be a right pile of shit playing with loovens is possibly the problem ?

By the time we can actually get new players the season will be over for us  Doh

unless the predicted El Nino can work its magic and give us ten foot of snow until the end of January  Whistle
and complicated
Much as I agree that we should be winning these type of games lets not get too carried away with half empty glasses and disappointment. Think back to those dire draws and losses under SG. I've already seen lots more entertainment this year thanall of last just by watching the YT highlights of games.

DC's goal was the PL by 2017 and it would be nice to be better preparaed and do it in style as Champions next year rather than sneaking it in the playoffs this ....though my heart still belives we can do that depending on injury recovery and January chnages.

DC may just be more patient and look for better deals in the summer transfer market.
St Charles Owl likes this post
10 points out of 24 is mid table form.

We have lost only 2 in the last 8 is another way to look at it, its just who we lost to is the most annoying thing (charlton & mk)

Draws are our problem, just like last season.

The football is better to watch, but the results are becoming the same as last season.
Statesideowl and Imre varadi like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Sorry guys, I am a glass half full guy like Washington. Putting the cup on one side we have now lost only 2 games out of our last 15 league games, winning 6 in the process. What is hurting us is the games we have drawn but those 7 draws have seen us take at least a point off of 4 teams challenging near the top, including Derby, Brighton and Hull!! As stateside said, the really disappointing thing is that the only two games we have lost have been to two of the relegation threatened sides in the division, teams we should be putting away!!!

There is no doubt we are a better team than last season, both in terms of results, performances and entertainment, but we are definitely not the finished article!! I still think with a couple of key signings in January we will play a role in the playoff race until the end of the season, with as good a chance of getting that 6th spot as any of the teams around us, but we need to buy real quality first team players, not cover or squad players. It has taken Derby, Boro and Brighton a few years to get their teams to the point of challenging for the top two places, we have had one transfer window so far to try to do the same and sit just off the playoffs, for me thats progress.

Lets see where we stand come January, we have two winnable home games coming up followed by 2 tough away games, if we can get at least 7 points out of those then we will be still in among the playoff contenders. After that its up to the committee to get the right players in.
madsteve likes this post
The football wasn't better to watch tonight. That was dog shit.

Nuhiu dreadful, Pudil and Loovens schoolboy defending. Westwood looks injured/out of form.

Hunt headless chicken, Lee tired, Lopez so far off the pace.

Poor.
peiowl and Imre varadi like this post
A mosquito? Bźżzzzzzz. There. I've bitten imre. Right on his universal joint. Laugh
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »