Thread Rating:
Match Thread - MK Dons v SWFC
Lost.

And it's imre's fault!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
"God Save the King."
xxxx ing shite performance , as always , Wednesday have flattered to deceive (even me) , now I give up .. we are going nowhere this season ... we can't beat these , w can all forget promotion this season , see 1 WIN in 8 SCO .. relegation form ...
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
4 points away !! and the 3 fixtures coming up are a tossup realy ? this was everyones 3 clear points ?? not been a good xmas so far ??
Not good enough tonight. POOR POOR result
1 WIN IN 8 ... SHOCKING, beat Arsenal 3-0 and lose to this shower of sh it, .... dunno what to say really
and seriously peiowl get fcuked im not happy but you make it worse !! seriuosly xxxx off you remind me of a xxxx mosquito !!
peiowl likes this post
We need to start games like we just finished that one and not wait until we concede !!

About the only positive is that Hooper managed a goal at last.

Now what we need is a run of wins not draws.

With the current defensive injuries CC must really not rate/like Lachman for him not to even make the bench
Earned the right for an off day !!!
... FU CK OFF WW ... paid too much for an off day ... I can't hav an off day at work .. and I do more hours than these overpaid dickwads
(15-12-2015, 23:44)A57owl Wrote: Not good enough tonight. POOR POOR result

We've not been good enough for weeks  Angry even the village result flattered to deceive, 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.
and complicated
We shouldn't include cup games and then claim its relegation form!!! Our last 8 league games including tonight see us with W2 D4 L2!! If Radio Sheffield are going to quote stats they should get them right!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »