Thread Rating:
Match Thread - MK Dons v SWFC
Playoff place will be 4 points off after this rubbish. We MUST start games quicker!!
better hope that fulham score !! more chance of that happening i think !! and peiowl i wasnt here when we went 1 nil down its you who is the xxxx curse you old git !!

fergie time 5 minutes ??
30 points and 9th as it stands, roll on next season .. because this one is over after tonight , jst not good enough , but .. onwards and upwards
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(15-12-2015, 23:35)Imre varadi Wrote: well ive smacked the **** car up with a branch !! did it work ? did it **** .. too late this time we cant get away with 2 goals forver , hopefully cc will **** learn from this and always play his best 11 from now on !! ill even say sorry and eat my own for thinking that nupoo could play a part !! he cant hes shit get rid quick !!

it's your sodding fault we're losing. Get back to that damned banger of yours. Shove the big end into the crankshaft, then clean up your pistons. Angry Angry
"God Save the King."
depressing
(15-12-2015, 23:36)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: My bad .. read too many papers ..

But whatever ..Losing to MK Dons... depressing .. shite team, whatever happens we should be getting a hatful against teams like this if we are serious about the playoffs .. cos we can forget promotion anyother way !!

And the way things are going we will struggle to make the playoffs ...if we ever had a crack at it

I agree, but whilever the teams around us fail to string results together as well we are still in the mix.  We need to stay there until January and then see if DC will allow us to strengthen to maybe push on!!

Tonight has been shit, just like Charlton was, but we are better at home and have two winnable games coming up at S6!!
cardiff and ipswich both win ??
FUC=K ME CHAZ Huh even PEI wasn't born the last time we beat Wolves at home Doh
and complicated
We are letting ourselves down.
Giving point to relegation candidates... poor

Few times won above and around us
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »