Sweden

Group F

Portugal
Iceland
Austria
Hungry
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Good enough draw for England, should get through the group easily enough.

The Republic are screwed and NI not far behind!!! Of course the hosts get a fairly easy group although Group F is about as poor as it could be!!!!
The only team we might have trouble with is probably Russia. Northern Ireland could possibly have a slim chance of qualifying out of there group but I think Republic of Ireland will struggle.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I can't see NI getting more than a point. The Republic play Sweden in their first game, they have to target that one for a win to set themselves up to finish 3rd in the Group and qualify that way. Only 8 teams will go out in the group stages with the 4 best 3rd place teams qualifying, so one win may be enough to see you through.

I think Wales will give England a game but while they are a better Welsh team than we have seen for a while, we know so much about them as players and can plan accordingly.

I know its nothing to do with sport but I am glad Russia were not drawn against Turkey or the Ukraine, the off field stuff would have overshadowed the games!!
Decent draw for England, if they can't qualify from that group it's time to give up.

(12-12-2015, 20:17)St Charles Owl Wrote: I can't see NI getting more than a point.  The Republic play Sweden in their first game, they have to target that one for a win to set themselves up to finish 3rd in the Group and qualify that way.  Only 8 teams will go out in the group stages with the 4 best 3rd place teams qualifying, so one win may be enough to see you through.

I think Wales will give England a game but while they are a better Welsh team than we have seen for a while, we know so much about them as players and can plan accordingly.

I know its nothing to do with sport but I am glad Russia were not drawn against Turkey or the Ukraine, the off field stuff would have overshadowed the games!!

where as England v Russia and all the immigrants in Marseille will get on like a house on fire
Seems UEFA have made a right mess of the ticket applications.

Loads of Northern Ireland and Wales fans who were top cappers(loyalty scheme) have missed out on tickets when other fans with hardly any history of going to games have got tickets.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »