Thread Rating:
WBA vs Arsenal - Match Thread
Nice of Arteta to do a Marton Fulop tribute. Very thoughtful.

Ha. Just seen our supporters have actually done a real tribute. Good for them.
Still very appropriate for Arteta to do the 'comedy goal against Arsenal' thing, though.
So...we won.
No posts?

WE BEAT ARSENAL!!!!

Come on everybody - let's have a go at the meagre (27%) possession and call for TP's head  Confused  Blush
i`ll post on it

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

about time a home win
@Kristien 1965
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
AND ALSO YEE-HAH!

To tell the truth, Drewks, I am bothered about the possession and one or two other things, but tonight - who cares?
we wont get praised for the win by the "Pundits"
it will be a case of "Arsenals injury woes continue"

and the bizarre missed penalty
@Kristien 1965
(21-11-2015, 19:27)Baggievicar Wrote: YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
AND ALSO YEE-HAH!

To tell the truth, Drewks, I am bothered about the possession and one or two other things, but tonight - who cares?

BV - as you'll know, many teams are totally 'out-possessed' by Arsenal but few manage to beat them!
I applaud the commitment we apparently  showed; I see that the Irish chap on the wing had a good game too, and that we defended very well.

Oh, and the penalty was conceded when an Arsenal player fell FOLLOWING A CHALLENGE BY BRUNT! See - he can!!  Big Grin

Break out the communion wine then BV - at least there will be 2 of us having a celebratory drink tonight....you in, Quantum?
Press reports going something like this at the moment

Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - West Brom get lucky goal (it was a great goal Mozza) - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - West Brom get lucky goal - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant - Arsenal Brilliant.

Still do I care what some reporters and pundits have to say. NAH COYB
Baggievicar likes this post
(21-11-2015, 19:38)drewks Wrote:
(21-11-2015, 19:27)Baggievicar Wrote: YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
AND ALSO YEE-HAH!

BV - as you'll know, many teams are totally 'out-possessed' by Arsenal but few manage to beat them!
I applaud the commitment we apparently  showed; I see that the Irish chap on the wing had a good game too, and that we defended very well.

Oh, and the penalty was conceded when an Arsenal player fell FOLLOWING A CHALLENGE BY BRUNT! See - he can!!  Big Grin

Break out the communion wine then BV - at least there will be 2 of us having a celebratory drink tonight....you in, Quantum?

did someone mention a celebratory drink?.....count me in  especially as we won AT HOME
@Kristien 1965
We are having some shocking decisions regarding penalties this season,
When you think of the the three stone wall penalties against Leicester we should have had and the one Arsenal got today it beggars belief !!!
i'm with Mourinho and think there is a conspiracy against teams (Not Chelski though) Whistle

Well played James McClean by the way seems to be winning me over at least he always gives 100%
Olly an Evans again did well and Rondon ran himself into the ground again.

Good team effort Thumb up

Santi Cazorla Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
This is exactly why you should teach your children not to gamble, especially on football.

We got the rub-of-the-green today and Arsenal can consider themselves well and truely Pulis-ed.

On top of our unlikey 3 pts, Villa got smashed. Garde.... Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »