Thread Rating:
James Chester
The bloke is a decent defender so I urge him to stick with the Albion as Pulis will soon be on his bike when Peace gives him
no money in January.
(16-11-2015, 22:37)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: The bloke is a decent defender so I urge him to stick with the Albion as Pulis will soon be on his bike when Peace gives him
no money in January.
With TPs reluctance to play McManaman thats around £13M worth of talent sat on the bench week in week out I don't think that will go unnoticed by Peace like you say i expect a fall out sooner rather than later regarding transfer targets 
(17-11-2015, 00:00)Tom_Wba Wrote:
(16-11-2015, 22:37)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: The bloke is a decent defender so I urge him to stick with the Albion as Pulis will soon be on his bike when Peace gives him
no money in January.
With TPs reluctance to play McManaman thats around £13M worth of talent sat on the bench week in week out I don't think that will go unnoticed by Peace like you say i expect a fall out sooner rather than later regarding transfer targets 

I realise that it was said before about TP (...that his transfer dealings were generally 'poor' - and that's being generous), but the purchasing and then treatment of these 2 DOES beggar belief. 

I was one that thought TP was entitled to have a full close season here before we could possibly judge him; that only THEN could we look at HIS squad and really be critical. Well, those 2 were obviously TP buys, he obviously wanted them in and rates them - so what's happening??

With Gamboa & Poco also frozen out completely in spite of being (arguably) much better than the 2 'converted' FB 's that play every week, it's clear that something is wrong - and isn't being sorted out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »