Thread Rating:
Man Utd vs WBA - Match Thread
FFS Brunt rubbish clearance! Can't fault the finish from Lingard but the chance was put on a plate for him.

And how has Bez missed that!?! FFS!
Absolute sitter from Bez.
And that's why Berahino's not as good as the hype - he can't head for toffee.
A classic case of forwards losing games through missing chances and piling pressure on the defence.
Yep, Berahino deserves as much stick as Brunt for this loss (assuming we lose).
On a different note, Sessegnon is our best player by a mile at the moment.
So we'll be without our best CB for the next three games, and with no pace in defence we can look forward to adding to our goals against avec nul points. Tony Pulis will be feeling a cold wind soon, and not the weather sort. I really don't understand the lack of FBs or the possession conceded in almost every game. And it looks like we'll be stuck with Berahino. Nobody will want to buy him now. Where are the goals going to come from? An utterly depressing day.
Mistakes undoing us ffs
Well, that was largely the same as the Palace match, albeit against superior opposition. Play for a 0-0, concede to a moment of quality, go after an equaliser, get caught out at the back, concede a penalty, lose 2-0. Can't really complain too much about it happening at Old Trafford, and thankfully we've still got some breathing space (hopefully Bournemouth, Sunderland and Villa will oblige us with a few more bad results), but McAuley will be a big miss in the next three games.

It's the Christmas period which is going to be huge for us, but between now and then I can see us digging in and getting even more attritional just to put a point or two on the board. Going to be a long month or so.
Everyone on 5Live talking about how Man United are not great to watch. Try being an Albion fan!
The sycophancy of the BBC towards Jose Mourinho is sickening. Steve Sutton at least's got it right, calling him a petulant big baby who needs to take responsibility for his actions.
Also, I see Anthony Taylor's refereeing the Stoke-Chelsea game. I wonder how many penalties he'll give today to make up for the ones he didn't give us last week.
Christ, I really must stop whingeing.
Is it just a one game suspension as its a last man red card ?

Didn't we have one sent off at Man City last year straight red and Gmac only ended up with a one game ban ?
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »